Monday, September 20, 2004

One Fine Day....

Yesterday was a good day. The weather was perfect. I made my first pot of Vegetable Soup this season, and I also started to get my flower beds ready for fall. The kids were super sweet, and we ALL got to take a nap in the afternoon.

Terry and I decided that we are going to "keep track" of our chores. He doesn't seem to understand how simple it is to JUST PUT THINGS BACK IN THEIR PLACE. IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE. I picked up an entire load of laundry off of his bathroom floor. It's kind of reverse psychology. He's trying to 'beat' me by doing more chores. We aren't counting normal chores, such as I cleaned the bathrooms yesterday but I clean them every week so that doesn't count. I want him to see the simple things that he's not doing. Like puting the Hershey's syrup back in the fridge instead of letting it sit out to rot. I'm trying to get him back in the habit of picking up after himself. Yes, he's extremely spoiled.

I won yesterday. I took out two bags of trash (his job) and picked up all his clothes. He brought in all his cups from the garage (about 8).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home