Tuesday, October 12, 2004

First, Last, Now

Borrowed this from Drama Queen

First

First job: Donut Bank
First screen name: kdawn74, not very original
First funeral: My great grandma Dolly. I was 14.
First pet: The first one I really remember was my yellow dog, Missy. Missy ate the second pets I really remember, my rabbits.
First piercing: My ears, I don't remember what grade, maybe 3rd?
First tattoo: A flower on my left shoulder. I passed out.
First credit card: My Lazarus card with $100 limit.
First kiss: John Goedde
First enemy: Hmmm, Cindy H. made me miserable my sophomore year of HS. Her and all her friends that would give me the evil eye. Stupid whores. Cindy apologized later, but her "friends" did not.

Last

Last car ride: My lunch. Had bloodwork done, exchanged clothes at Old Navy, went to the bank, and picked up food.
Last kiss: This morning. I think Tessa got the last one today.
Last movie watched: Mean Girls
Last beverage drank: Coffee. Well, 1/2 coffee, 1/2 hot chocolate. Reducing the caffeine, ya know.
Last food consumed: Chicken BLT Salad from Wendy's
Last phone call: Diane from Kankakee School District telling me the check will be mailed this week.
Last time showered: This morning
Last CD played: Poison's Greatest Hits 1986 - 1996. Lame, I know, but it's a Classic.
Last website visited: My August 2002 Playgroup Board

Now

Single or taken: Happily taken!
Gender: Female
Birthday: September 25
Sign: Libra
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel/green
Shoe size: 9 1/2
Height: 5'6"
Wearing: Black pants, white 3/4 sleeved t-shirt, and favorite black boots.
Drinking: Nothing
Thinking about: Is it time to go home yet?
Listening to: A stupid political ad. I'll be so glad when this election is OVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home