Monday, October 11, 2004

Joy


Tessa
Originally uploaded by kchanley.
Terry took Max to the shop on Saturday, leaving Tessa with me. It was a nice day so Tessa and I were sitting outside while I drank my morning coffee. She grabbed my hand, told me "get your copp-ee" and marched around to the back yard. For the next hour, Tessa and I played in the back yard. First we sat on the hammock, then she moved to the tire swing, then to the regular swing where I could push her. Then, she decided that I should be swinging too, and we both must lean all the way back so we are looking upside down. Our backyard looks so different upside down, it's really beautiful. For an entire hour, it was just me & my favorite girl. I don't think I've ever seen Tessa so happy, just to have her mom all to herself, with nothing to do but play. God, I love this kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home