Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday Baker's Dozen


Tantrum Mode
Originally uploaded by kchanley.
From my playgroup board, 12 things and a picture to describe my weekend:

1. It's nice when DH & I both get off work early on Friday and have lunch together, just the 2 of us!
2. Naps are very, very good on fall days.
3. It's awfully hectic trying to get 2 kids, 1 husband, and myself ready for a wedding.
4. My kids are pretty much well behaved in public.
5. Until the maid of honor gives a terrific speech, then Tessa decides to yell "IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
6. Tessa isn't afraid of big 8 year olds, especially if she thinks they might be trying to take her seat.
7. My sister-in-law is hilarious when she has too much wine.
8. My husband can be a bigger brat than my kids.
9. Max loves the Disney movies with "Herbie", even though he calls the car "Fetchy" LOL.
10. I can spend an entire paycheck in a couple of days.
11. I wore my pajamas ALL DAY Sunday.
12. One of my Best Friends found out she was pregnant with her first child. YAY!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is prego?
-Laurie

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sara Mouth said...

Um, am I the sister in law you are talking about?
I only had 3 glasses of wine and 4 glasses of champagne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home