Friday, November 12, 2004

Brenda Junior

I'm totally, I mean totally turning into my Mother. I was fortunate enough to have Veterans Day off work and what did I do? Cleaned my house. And washed the dishes in my china cabinet so I could put my Christmas dishes out. How lame is that?

I even set up my Christmas Village, the kids LOVE it. Christmas is going to be so much fun this year. I'm ready to set up my tree. This is the first year that people will actually get to see my tree when they drive by the house! It's amazing how easily I can be amused. I'm thrilled at the thought of people being able to see my Christmas Tree that I carefully wrap with lights around each individual branch, thanks to Angela. Why did she have to show me how pretty it is when you do it that way?

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a freak!...the tree looks pretty when you wrap the lights around the individual branch...but it's a bitch when the tree is dry and you are trying to take the lights off.
~Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home