Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Day After Election Day....


War Sucks
Originally uploaded by kchanley.
Well, it's 10:00 a.m. CST on November 3rd and we still don't have a president.

I voted, and risked being written out of the will by going against my parents and voting for Kerry. Things are looking grim for the Democrats, especially if you are in Indiana. Where else in this great land are people standing in line at the Polls wearing NRA jackets?

Here's where I slam my husband and 'so called friends' Richie & Rachel. Not one of them went to vote. We sit around and bash Dubya, but they don't stand in line because Indiana is a Republican state? Way to go guys. Richard is even ex-Military. The shame of it all.

What pisses me off even more is that gun wielding, chauvinist pig Hostettler gets another shot in Washington. Hello women voters! Is anyone there? Not that his rival was anything to be proud of, but he WASN'T Hostettler, and that was enough for the other guy to get my vote.

Oh, and I had to wait in line for a record HOUR since I started voting 12 years ago.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Doodle!!! Vote Democrat!!!! Educate those idiots back in Indiana that every vote counts. And if all those idiots that didn't vote would go out and vote we might not be living in HELL for the next four years!
~Laurie(PS-California went DEMOCRAT!)

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I raised you right...Don't give up, you got to keep at it. ~Mom(Sandra)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home