Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Best Christmas Ever


Christmas Morning
Originally uploaded by kchanley.
Got Toys? This is just a sampling of the mess of toys my kids got for Christmas this year. Max said "this is the Best Christmas Ever!!!" every time he opened a gift.

Tessa enjoyed the holiday much more than Max did at her age, I think. Of course, she bypassed all the big expensive toys for the smaller ones. Her favorites are her 'racas' (Maracas), her play food, and her toy camera. Max loves everything equally. His new trains, of course, and his remote control Hummer seem to get the most play time.

Now I need to figure out where to put all this new stuff. That's my job on my long holiday weekend, and you just can't get much more exciting than that.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Melany aka Supermom said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas and the kids got spoiled :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home