Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Crazy Bitches


Sistas
Originally uploaded by kchanley.

Sista Sara, Sista Kara & I decided we needed a night out on the town, since we're all suffering from self-diagnosed Seasonal Affective Disorder. We headed over to Hacienda for a couple of Margaritas last Saturday night, and I have to say it was a blast. Well, for the 2 1/2 hours we were actually OUT. I'm going to blame Sara, since she was still recovering from a sinus infection or something, and she was driving. Yeah, that's why we were home at 8:30.

Oh, Sista Sara is on the left, and Sista Kara is on the right. They aren't actually my sisters, but sister-in-laws. Since I only have one sister Kevin (just kidding), Since I don't have any sisters, I thank the Lord that I have Sister-In-Laws that are COOL AS SHIT. Even if we don't party anymore.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Melany aka Supermom said...

You are very lucky to have sister-in-laws that you get along with so well!! It's nice to just have a girl's night out

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Sara Mouth said...

I like your new fancy pants blog design. And, um, sorry I was sick and ruined your night out. 2 1/2 hours is a long time to myself. I felt refreshed. :-)
Love ya Sista Kristi! Sista Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home