Monday, January 31, 2005

OOPS! I Did It Again

This post is probably not going to make any sense at all.

I have a horrible shopping weakness. I hate shopping, but once I get there I always find something I have to have. Today I went to Circuit City for my photo printer ink, which they don't carry at Target, and have a limited supply of at Staples, so I thought I'd go to the place where I got the printer since they would have it, right? Wrong. So I started checking out the laptops, DVDs and CDs.

I ended up buying three CD's, which is like totally WRONG. The last time I bought a new CD was over a year ago when I bought Stevie Nicks. Now I can listen to THIS, THIS, or when I've had too much wine and needing some good dance music - THIS.

Oh well, it could've been much worse. At least I didn't buy the laptop.

EDITED FOR SARA: Remember the video for November Rain, and how we were going to have a wedding dress that was short in the front and long in the back? Misty had a prom dress like that, and it was pink. Super Cool.

Also, I had the yellow Billie Jean shirt, and Kevin had the black Beat It shirt. The Easter Bunny brought them for us! Ah, the good old days before Jackson went wacko.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Sara Mouth said...

I totally want to razz you for buying a Britney Spears CD. And YES, I always wanted a wedding dress like that.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are freaking nuts!!!~laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home