Monday, January 24, 2005

Proud Momma

I had Max's Pre-K conference this morning. Those things make me a big nervous, like he turns super evil at Preschool when he's almost always a good (but sometimes whiney) kid at home. His teacher, Miss Tammy, said I should be very proud of him. He's a good student, and his biggest problem is talking in class. I wonder where he gets that? I totally talked to Laurie ALL.THE.TIME in Mrs. Thompson's Typing II class.

Miss Tammy said Max was one of the few who knew all his colors & shapes. Shit, Tessa knows most of her colors & shapes, and she's TWO. Max helped teach her. We still need to work on his neatness in coloring & cutting, but I'm afraid he gets that from me too. Always in a rush to finish.

Anyhoo, it was a nice start to my week. Who doesn't like to hear how great their kid is?

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a...little...bye...That is all I have to say.~Laurie

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Melany aka Supermom said...

Who doesn't like to hear just have wonderful their child is :) Glad the meeting went so well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home