Thursday, January 27, 2005

Random Tessaness

1. Saturday morning we are supposed to see Beauty and The Beast on Ice. This morning the local TV station was visiting with the characters so I thought Tessa would like to watch it while we got ready for the day. She started screaming bloody murder when she saw Luminiere, "I scared, I scared!" she screamed. She immediately collapsed on the floor and hid her face, screaming the whole time. If it scared her that much on our 13" bedroom TV, I can't imagine how she will react to the huge characters in person. This should be fun.

2. When I got back from my lunch today, I found a booklet that the ladies had made when Tessa was born. It had some digital pics they took when they visited us at the hospital. Of course, Tessa was screaming her round, red, fat head off in most of the pictures. I can't believe how much she's changed (except for the screaming) in the past 2 1/2 years. I also can't believe how freaking fat my arms were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home