Thursday, January 27, 2005

Tomorrow, I'm Bringing a Pillow

GAWD. I am SO. FREAKING. TIRED. I told Angela that if I pass out from exhaustion, please just let me lay there for an hour or four. NO, I'm not pregnant. If I were, I'd swear I was having a boy because I'm almost comatose right now & that's the way I was with Max.

The doc has switched my meds, and the side effects of both of them are drowsiness & dizziness. Just what I need, eh? More dizziness than what comes very naturally to me. Good news though, these are only short term side effects and in another week I should be not-so-tired.

I'm totally going to bed at 7:00 tonight. My Super-Duper Crock-Pot dinner will be ready when I get home, which will give me some play time with the kiddos before Daddy has to take over so Momma can get some rest.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Melany aka Supermom said...

Oh shame. You do sound so tired. I hate it when medication makes me feel so tired. Hope your body adjusts to the new meds quickly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home