Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Miscellaneous

I was fortunate enough to be able to go to school with Max on Monday for his Valentine's Party. He wanted me to stay all day, so I did. Tanner may have had Incredible Hulk Smartie dispensers, but Max had his mom and nothing made him happier. He was so sweet, he got me a drink and a napkin at lunchtime, showed me where the bathroom was (because I had to use the Girls), and made sure everyone knew that THE MOM was there for the day. He even won the game of musical chairs. We both had a great time.

He will also be starting T-Ball in May. I hope he likes it. Terry's promised to practice with him as soon as it gets nice outside.

Yesterday it was close to 70 degrees outside and it was beautiful. Today it's 40 degrees, but some of my flowers are popping out of the ground so spring is just around the corner! I can't wait. We are getting French Doors to replace the back door (late housewarming gift from the IL's), and I'm trying to talk Terry into painting the outside of the house this summer. That IS what he does for a living, there's no reason why our house should have a crappy paint job. BUT, when he paints, I'm pulling the nasty bushes out of the front of the house, the ones that say "This house was built in 1975 & these bushes were never trimmed on a regular basis so now they are huge square globs of blah hanging over the front steps". Then I will have to come up with some sort of landscape plan. Probably one that I could never afford.

One last thing. I tried a tanning lotion with 'tingle' and all I have to say is 'tingle', my ass! That shit felt like I had little pieces of glass digging into my skin for about an hour. I'm told that after a couple of uses it doesn't feel like glass anymore, and I did notice a difference in my tan.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home