Tuesday, February 01, 2005

One Hundred Things About Me....

1. I could eat the skin off an entire turkey.
2. I'd be really sick if I did.
3. I had mono when I was 15.
4. I was in the hospital, I was so sick.
5. They put me on steroids, in an orange room, with only an orchestra on television. It was horrible.
6. I went to a Catholic grade school.
7. I'm now a non-practicing Catholic.
8. I got married when I was 23.
9. I love 80's music.
10. I was crazy in love with Michael Jackson, back in the Thriller days.
11. I grew up on a farm.
12. I'm the oldest of 3 children.
13. I once made my brother eat a cherry tomato and he puked.
14. Tomatoes are my favorite food.
15. But I hate Ketchup.
16. And salad dressing.
17. My first year of college was awful.
18. I get homesick. That's probably why I had a hard time my first year of college.
19. I'm always reading something, cereal boxes, junk mail, anything that's in front of me.
20. I have 20 first cousins.
21. My extended family still gathers every Holiday.
22. I have 2 brothers, no sisters.
23. I lived on the same street my whole life, until May 2004.
24. My mother and mother-in-law are both named Brenda.
25. I currently live next door to my In-Laws.
26. It's a bit like Everybody Loves Raymond.
27. I attended the college for Gifted & Talented Youth for 2 weeks in 1996.
28. I skipped second grade.
29. I love Sister Irma, my first grade teacher. She was the best teacher I ever had.
30. I hate wearing shoes.
31. I can tolerate boots in the winter though.
32. I love John Cusack.
33. I have a poster of him in my office. Sista Sara & Sista Kara gave it to me for my 30th birthday.
34. I like my Sister-in-laws. A lot. We have all kinds of fun together.
35. I take anti-depressants.
36. I realized after I started taking them, that I've had a depression problem for awhile. Probably since high school.
37. I'm glad I'm done with high school, it sucked pretty bad.
38. I'm anti-Barbie.
39. I will let Tessa play with Barbies if she wants to.
40. I wish I kept in touch with more of my grade school friends.
41. I call myself an Independent, but I'm really a Democrat.
42. If my dad reads this, I might be written out of the will.
43. My cousin Amy died when she was 11 from Muscular Dystrophy.
44. She was the local Poster Child for the Labor Day Telethon, 2 years.
45. My cousins & I collected over $500.00 for MDA by going door to door and collecting at church.
46. That was a huge amount of money for a couple of kids.
47. I still watch the MDA Telethon every year.
48. I read the entire set of Childcraft books when I was in 4th grade. (maybe 3rd?)
49. I read the entire Little House on the Prairie series over Christmas Break one year.
50. I used to read in bed every night.
51. I melted part of a pillow twice by falling asleep with my reading lamp that was attached to my headboard on.
52. Now I sleep with the TV on.
53. I get up between 2 and 4 times a night to pee, get a drink, or sometimes a snack. Every night.
54. I live in a Brady Bunch Tri-Level.
55. I have a green tub and a yellow shower, not by choice. They came with the house.
56. I also have a blue toilet, but that's cool because Laurie's parents have a blue toilet too.
57. I just realized I've had this in my drafts since November, and I'm only to 57.

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Melany aka Supermom said...

I did this 100 things about me too..sometime in December I think. It's darn hard to get to 100!
Seems like you love to read :) Did you always want a sister? I have two brothers too (I'm the youngest though) and always wanted a sister

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Sara Mouth said...

LOL on melting your pillows. Why are you Anti-Barbie? I thought only Allison was anti-Barbie.
57. My jaw makes an annoying popping sound when I chew.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of a good one for you.
58. I have a plastic nose.
~Laurie

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my ansoff matrix site.
Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home