Thursday, February 24, 2005

Out of the Mouths of 5 Year Old Boys

Warning: The following conversation contains a discussion of very stinky poop.

Earlier this week, I was sitting on the toilet in peace and Max barges in.

MAX: MOM! Daddy needs toilet paper.
ME: Tell daddy I just put some in his bathroom, and if it was a snake it would bite him.
MAX: NO, Daddy needs toilet paper because he's poopin'.
ME: Just a minute & I'll get it. I'm thinking: Dumbass Terry, just look. I just put 2 rolls behind the trash can.

I give Max the toilet paper and he stomps into Terry's bathroom. I proceed to get ready for work. Terry comes into my bathroom, I'm thinking: God, could I just have some peace here? and that's when the smell from his bathroom hit me. GAG. So he told me about his conversation with Max.

MAX: Daddy, did you poop?
TERRY: Yes buddy, everybody poops.
MAX: Daddy! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WIPE YOUR BUTT!!
TERRY: I did buddy.

Max stomps off, and that's when he came into my bathroom and asked for toilet paper. He returns to Terry's bathroom with the toilet paper. HE'S HOLDING HIS NOSE.

MAX: Mommy said to wipe your butt.
TERRY: I'm sorry Max. Why don't you go downstairs with Tessa?
MAX: (He's still holding his nose). Daddy! THIS IS GROSS. I'm going to throw up because of your STANK!

And that's when Terry almost put out his eye with his moustache scissors. You just never know what will come out of the mouth of a 5 year old boy.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sara Mouth said...

Kristi, that was the funniest thing I have read in a while! Remember when Max ran out the door after Terry and told him to bring back a "Flushy"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home