Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Should I Call Them Now?

Ok, so I'm going to be an aunt again. Sara is freaking out a bit, because that's what she does, but also because she has to change OB's for insurance reasons. She had filled out a medical history for the OB that she wanted, but was waiting to find out if he had accepted her. Here's an e-mail conversation from yesterday afternoon:

Title: No one's Called :(

3:52 PM
Sara: Should I just wait and see if they call tomorrow or should I call them at 4:30 (their office closes at 5:00)?

3:56 PM
Me: Go ahead and call. Don't let it ring more than 3-4 times.

4:04 PM
Sara: Should I wait until 4:30? They haven't called my house either..I've checked the messages like 6000 times ;-)

4:07 PM
Me: Give it up and call the office now. So they can tell you that they've been super busy and won't be able to review your paperwork until tomorrow.

4:13 PM
Sara: I'm nervous! I will call them at 4:20! Wish me luck!

4:17 PM
Me: JESUS CHRIST, GOOD LORD IN A BLANKET. JUST CALL THEM NOW.
I totally stole this phrase from Amalah.

4:25 PM
Sara: Halleighlulah, praise the Lord, they are going to see me. she really spelled it that way

She called me BEFORE I had even received the last e-mail.
Sara makes me laugh. So hard, sometimes I pee my pants a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home