Monday, April 04, 2005

5 days until Blast-Off!

I don't think I'm going to make it. All of this getting ready for vacation is killing me.

I'm terrified that I'm going to get lost when I have to switch planes and I'll be stuck in Memphis for days.

I'm scared that I will be homesick for my kids & Terry, and I'll be miserable. Or that Terry won't brush Tessa's hair and I'll come home to a 2 year old with dreadlocks.

Then I look at all the old pictures of me & Misty, and all the fun we used to have and I think...how in the world could this be a bad vacation? I don't have to do anything while I'm gone. No bottoms to wipe (except my own), no laundry or house to clean, just 5 days of ME & good old friend time.

AND - Misty lives just a couple of blocks from the beach, I mean, really, how bad can that be? I think I'm going to stay mildly drunk while I'm there too. I'm sure we're going to have a couple good laughs.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Jodi said...

Just wanted to tell you I love your blog - you crack me up! Enjoy the vacation -- and WTG on the tooth! I bow to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home