Monday, April 11, 2005

Blogging from Florida

I made it!

Misty & I are having a great time. Saturday afternoon we both fell asleep on the beach. She lives only 2 blocks from the public beach access so yesterday afternoon when she was feeling pukey, I went to the beach by myself with my new CD's and parked my butt in the sand for 2 hours of NOTHING. It was so awesome.

I think it's supposed to rain today & tomorrow, but nonetheless, I'm sure we'll keep having fun. I'm not having a hard time like I thought I would, being away from
Terry & the kids. I've talked to them all a couple of times and they seem to be doing fine. Max keeps saying he misses "poor mom". He doesn't realize that poor mom is at the beach having the time of her life. I miss them like crazy, but I'm doing much better than I thought I would.

My Panama City Beach vacation is almost 1/2 over now. Time's flying. I'm so glad I decided to come! Misty looks adorable with her pregnant belly, and today she has her 30 week appointment so I'm going with her and I think we might shop afterwards. Fun, fun...

P.S. I told Darrel (Misty's brother)that I was going to post some old embarassing pictures of him on the internet if he didn't get me a Coyote Ugly T-shirt. He has 2 days to come through for me. I might just post the pictures anyway.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Melany said...

Sounds like you are having an awesome time!!! How about posting a pic of Misti and her lovely pregnant belly!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home