Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's Raining in Florida

It's OK. Misty has a high speed internet connection AND cable TV, two things that I've never had in my own house. I'm still on my momma schedule, and Misty is still on her work schedule so I automatically wake up at 5:30 a.m. and Misty sleeps until 10 or 11. So that gives me 5 hours to watch crap on cable and browse online.

We went to the Outlet Mall in Destin yesterday afternoon, I got some things for the kids, and the bratty SIL. I also got a heavenly caramel/pecan/chocolate covered apple that was so delicious. Today I need to hit one of the souvenir shops to pick up a couple small things for the kiddies and a new hat for DH.

This is my last full day here, I wish it was sunny, but I'm sure we'll make do anyway. We are supposed to go to Coyote Ugly this afternoon, as a promise to Darrel, and to get my t-shirt so I don't post those pictures of Darrel on my blog.

I've had a lot of time to think about all the wonderful things in my life, and how especially wonderful my husband is to let me take this trip by myself. It was just the break I needed. The kids are doing fine, I think Tess is a bit pissed off that her momma's been gone so long because she won't even talk to me on the phone. Terry's going to bring them to the airport tomorrow to pick me up, I can't wait to see them.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Kelwhy said...

Sounds like you had a great visit!

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Melany said...

Glad you had such a nice time. I think all moms need a break every now and again

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Would ya update the damn blog? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home