Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Max's First Bus Ride

On Monday, Max had a field trip to his future elementary school. All of the kids were super excited because they got to ride a real School Bus. Max was extra good and got to be the example of how to properly get on and off the bus.
Spring 05 029

At the school, we got to visit the kindergarten room, where Max's 3rd Cousin, Haley, read him a story. It was so cute. I got a bit emotional, because I remember when Allison was pregnant with Haley and I had just found out I was pregnant with Max. I hadn't seen Allison in awhile and at our family Christmas gathering, all I could say to her was "My God, your uterus is so big!". Now Haley is reading Max books. My, how time flies. Spring 05 031

This was his last field trip of the year. He will officially graduate from Preschool on May 16th. Sigh....

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Melany said...

It's tough when the kids grow up so quickly. I got just as sad yesterday, when I realized Quintus is going to preschool next year!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Awwww! Emily is done May 24 and headed to kindy next year too! And Collin is all signed up for preschool. I'm the opposite of Melany though -- it makes me very happy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home