Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Graduates

Max graduated from Pre-Kindergarten last Monday. Thankfully, I had sit through two practice sessions of the graduation ceremony, so I didn't bawl my eyes out. I had some difficulty maneuvering a camera and a camcorder at the same time, but I think I pulled it off. Why, oh why can't Terry learn to use one of these things? Anywho, a picture of my baby boy....
Graduation 050

Max isn't the only graduate this year. Mother-in-law, a.k.a. Brenda, a.k.a. Meemaw, graduated with an Associates Degree in Business Management (HIGH HONORS!!!) on May 7th. I didn't get to sit through any practice for her ceremony, so I bawled like a baby at her graduation. The woman sitting next to me even asked who I was there for and when I said my mother-in-law, she looked shocked and said "That is so sweet!". Most people aren't into their in-laws like I am into mine. Here she is for the internet world to see, along with Grandma Jean and Brenda's hot sister Angie. I want Angie's boobs. I am not a lesbian.
Graduation 018

The kids got bored, so after Brenda received her diploma, we wandered outside and Terry let the kids play in the fountain. As cute as it was, I had to play mean mom and drag them away.
Graduation 009

Of course, what would a graduation ceremony be without some good pictures of a drunk? I don't know if I've ever mentioned that my husband can fall asleep anywhere, and I mean anywhere! After MIL's graduation, we went to Hacienda for some margaritas. Terry and I split a liter, meaning I had one glass and he finished the liter. Hence, he woke up in the hatch of my car about an hour after we got home. (He couldn't find anywhere else to lie down in the car. Thank goodness we didn't get rear-ended.)
Graduation 019 Graduation 020
Yes, that's a toothpick in his mouth. The boy is a true hillbilly.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sara Mouth said...

It kills me how Terry can sleep anywhere. Brenda looks hot there! Not heat hot, sext hot! I am not a lesbian either. I want the sexy aunts boobs too. That'll be me when I breastfeed!

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Melany said...

Congratulations to both Max and your MIL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home