Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mish-mash of Stuff

I can't believe how much I've been slacking on this thing....one entry in June? That's so weak....I have excuses, but I'm not going to waste my time with them.

Anywho, Sista Sara had her ultrasound today, and it's another girl! We all thought she was having a boy, just because her pregnancy has been so different than her pregnancy with Cora. Another girl to spoil! Maybe this one will have her curly hair?

Misty Dawn had her baby boy, Ian Payton, on June 14. 7 lbs. 4 oz., 20 inches long. He's 2 weeks old today, and last time I talked to her they were all doing wonderfully.

Tootie had kittens. The look on Tessa's face the first time she saw them was priceless. That kid loves cats. And flowers. She walks through the flower beds when we are outside and says "You like MY pink flowers, momma?". I love the pink flowers, Tess, and I think it's hilarious that because they are pink they are automatically yours, in your mind.

We've been living it up lately with after work & weekend activities. We went to the State Park last weekend for a picnic and swimming, and Tessa couldn't get enough of the big waterslide. Max liked it too, but it took him a couple of hours before he would go down himself. Of course, we had to go see Herbie: Fully Loaded last weekend. Max LOVED that. It was OK for a Herbie movie, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home