Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Slugger = My Sweetheart

Max's first season of T-ball is this summer. We are about halfway through the season now, and I can't believe how much improvement I've seen from him. He actually threw the ball last night, and another kid caught it! I don't expect much. The poor kid inherited Terry's coordination and my rhythm, so he doesn't have a chance.

Well, maybe he does. He hit a nice pop fly last night, past the infield, almost to the grass. Everyone cheered! Run, Max Run! He makes it to first, standing directly on top of the base, turns to look at me, Terry, my mom, and mother-in-law with the biggest grin ever; then he blew us a kiss.

That's my baby.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about time you updated your blog. What's the deal?
~Laurie

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Melany said...

What a cutie!!! To send you a kiss too. How sweet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home